Response time: 45 Minutes
The psychiatrists and allied health professionals at Behavioral Health Connections can provide psychiatric consultations, diagnosis and treatment plan recommendations for children, adolescents, adults and older adults utilizing HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing technology. Consultation is provided for individuals when requested by a treating physician.Behavioral Health Connections can deliver:
- Psychiatric consultation & liaison services to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, medical clinics, and urgent care centers
- Consultation and outreach services to underserved, rural areas
- Partnerships with specialty and community care centers to design psychiatric services that can meet your needs
- Attitudes toward interacting with computer technology is widely positive and accepted among patients.
- Tele-psychiatry can be cost effective and a relatively inexpensive option for places where access to psychiatric care is limited
Compassionate Psychiatric Care
- Our clinical team provides mental health consultations according to an individual’s unique needs.
- Our tele-psychiatry supports patient-centered care so that treatment plans are not delayed.
Improved Patient Outcomes
- Therapeutic and pharmacologic interventions for patients in crisis can ensure safety and stability within the medical environment.
- The use of tele-psychiatry is correlated with decreased hospital readmission rates.
- Provides increased access to quality psychiatric care
The use of tele-psychiatry increases access to quality psychiatric care for our patients.
For more information about our mobile or tele-video assessments or to learn more about our Tele-Psychiatry Consultation services please call:
Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas – 214-320-1000
Houston and surrounding areas – 713-779-2424