Behavioral Health Connections, Inc. is a provider of patient-focused, comprehensive mental health services. We offer 24 hour a day, 7 day a week response, including all holidays. Our service model focuses on the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and disposition of your mental health patients. Rapid response means that your patient will get to the most appropriate level of care faster.
Our specialty is in customizing solutions that:
- Provide access to faster, reliable mental health services
- Support for your clinical team by providing mental health case management
- Assist organizations in mitigating the challenges associated with mental health care
- Improve revenue capture by increasing throughout and decreasing operational issues
Our services include:
Mobile Assessments – Psychiatric assessment services delivered onsite at your facility by a master’s level clinician.
Tele-video assessments – Psychiatric assessment services delivered remotely to your facility via a secure,
interactive video conferencing platform by a master’s level clinician.
Telepsychiatry and Liaison Services – Diagnostic consultations delivered by qualified psychiatrists and
psychiatric nurse practitioners (APRNs) who can:
- Collaborate with treating physicians on recommended therapeutic and medication interventions
- Provide psychiatric support services to underserved, rural areas
- Annual training and education for hospital medical personnel
- Psychiatric provider vacation or leave coverage
Monthly Safety and Quality Metrics Reporting – Safety and Quality Metrics Reports are provided to our
contracted partners on a monthly basis. These reports use data analytics to glean meaningful insights that can
be used for strategic planning, improving revenue capture, and patients throughout.
Client Support Center – Client Support Specialists are available 24/7/365 to assist with patient referrals and
transfers. Cases are monitored from start to finish and Client Support Specialists are responsible for data capture
and metrics reporting. The status of each case is communicated hourly to client facilities throughout each shift.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
CONDITIONS WE ASSESS
- Suicidal ideation or attempts
- Psychosis or dissociation
- Substance use disorders
- Behavioral disturbances
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma-related disorders
Organizations we serve include:
- Hospitals and Emergency Departments
- Clinical Offices and Urgent Care Centers
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities
- School Systems, Correctional Facilities, Law Enforcement Agencies, Judicial Systems
- Employers, Health Plans
How can BHC help your throughput?
To request a psychiatric mobile assessment, tele-video assessment or tele-psychiatry consultation, call 214-320-1000 (Dallas-Fort Worth) or 713-779-2424 (Houston) or 800-444-2273 (Atlanta). You may also use our online form.
In case of a medical emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.