The psychiatrists at Behavioral Health Connections can provide psychiatric consultations, diagnosis and treatment plan recommendations for children, adolescents, adults and older adults utilizing HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing technology. Consultations are provided for individuals when requested by a treating physician.
Leveraging Telepsychiatry in the Emergency Department Reduces Response Times and Costs
Behavioral Health Connections can deliver:
- Psychiatric consultation & liaison services to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities,
medical clinics, and urgent care centers
- Consultation and outreach services to underserved, rural areas
- Partnerships with specialty and community care centers to design psychiatric services
that can meet your needs
- Attitudes toward interacting with computer technology is widely positive and accepted among patients
- Telepsychiatry can be cost-effective and a relatively inexpensive option for places where access to psychiatric care is limited
COMPASSIONATE PSYCHIATRIC CARE
- Our clinical team provides mental health consultations according to an individual’s unique needs
- Our telepsychiatry supports patient-centered care so that treatment plans are not delayed
IMPROVED PATIENT OUTCOMES
- Therapeutic and pharmacologic interventions for patients in crisis can ensure safety and stability within the medical
- The use of telepsychiatry is correlated with decreased hospital readmission rates
- The use of telepsychiatry increases access to quality psychiatric care for your patients
How can BHC help your throughput?
To request a psychiatric mobile assessment, tele-video assessment or tele-psychiatry consultation, call 214-320-1000 (Dallas-Fort Worth) or 713-779-2424 (Houston) or 800-444-2273 (Atlanta). You may also use our online form.
In case of a medical emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.